C.L.A.S.S. has many fundraisers throughout the year. The most popular are described below.
The Tea is a wonderful, exciting event that allows everyone and anyone to get together in support of C.L.A.S.S. and in celebration of the services that C.L.A.S.S. provides!
It takes place annually in Southern California and includes a raffle and fashion show. The raffle prizes include assorted gift baskets, gift certificates, movie tickets, amusement park tickets, jewelry, and more. You can show your support for C.L.A.S.S. by attending the tea.
Worry not, however, if you don’t live in the area or are otherwise unable to attend, you can still show your support by providing items for the raffle or by making a cash donation.
A party you pay "not" to attend!
Do you want to help support C.L.A.S.S. but you can't afford to fly to California? There is an easy way to be an important part of C.L.A.S.S. Just download more information about the "Mythical Ball" and get ready to show your support for C.L.A.S.S. programs.
Organize Your Own Fundraiser
There are many ways you can help C.L.A.S.S. by organizing mini fundraisers.
Below are just some ideas on how you can raise money for C.L.A.S.S.:
- Designate a percentage of your personal fundraiser goal to C.L.A.S.S.
- Have people give monetary donations in place of gifts at a birthday or anniversary party.
- Have an annual garage sale where a percentage of your sales go to C.L.A.S.S.
- Organize a "Love Your Liver" walk-a-thon in honor of your loved one and have friends and family pledge money to C.L.A.S.S.
- Organize a C.L.A.S.S. Tea in your area, email Diane Sumner for suggestions or ideas.
- Go door to door in your neighborhood, ask for donations, hand out organ donor cards, while supporting C.L.A.S.S. and promoting organ donation.